RETROFIT YOUR MANUAL MACHINE
Convert your manual machine into an automatic machine with Forney’s VFD controls.
AUTOMATE TESTING IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS
Future-proof your lab and stay competitive by upgrading your manual compression, flexural, tension or specialty machine from any manufacturer to a Forney VFD™ automatic.
1. REMOVE OLD HARDWARE ON MANUAL MACHINE
Remove power and disconnect and remove the existing hydraulics and display interface from your machine.
2. CONNECT FORNEY RETROPAK®
Place the Forney Retropak next to your existing machine’s frame, and connect the new hydraulic hose and limit switch, and plug the machine into an outlet.
3. RUN AUTOMATIC TESTS
Begin running fully-automatic tests.
MAKE ANY MACHINE AUTOMATIC
Convert your manual machine into an automatic with our VFD Retropak controls. Forney’s automatic control systems work with compression, flexural, tension or any other type of specialty machine.
“Durable, reliable, and accurate are three adjectives that describe our Forney F-1100KN compression machine, which is indispensable in our day to day work.”
ING. JOSÉ MAURICIO GUILLÉN VÁZQUEZ, ORSO ADVANTAGE, S.A. DE C.V.
WHY FORNEY RETROPAK®?
Manual control of material testing machines can be inefficient and highly variable.
Forney Retropak allows you to run tests more accurately and consistently than ever before.
- Manual full advance, metering & hold controls are inconsistent and cause test specification violations
- Manual machines throttle high-pressure oil, overheating and damaging the hydraulic system. The result? Poor load rate control, inconsistent tests and a shorter component life
- Busy machine operators let manual tests run on “autopilot” creating imprecise test results
- Write test results by hand or key into separate system
FORNEY VFD RETROPAK
- Automatic preloading and rate adjustments create consistent, repeatable tests that meet project specs
- Energy-efficient hydraulic system eliminates excess oil flow, so machines run cooler and last longer
- Busy machine operators can save time and let tests run on autopilot without impacting results
- Store test results in machine storage, print reports and transfer results to USB flash drive or cloud-based network
HAVE A QUESTIONS?
WE CAN HELP.
Get the Latest from Forney In your inbox
Enter your email below to subscribe for updated news on Forney’s construction materials testing solutions.