FLEXURAL TESTING MACHINES
VERSATILE BEAM & LOW-STRENGTH MATERIAL TESTING
Precisely test the flexure of beams and the compressive strength of low-strength specimens like grout, pavers and cubes.
Test cylinders, cubes, beams, and prisms with ultimate precision and control.
Test hydraulic cement, mortar, grout, concrete, CLSM, flowable fill, and plastics.
– ASTM C39, C78, C293, C109, C469, C496, C1019, D7012, E4
– AASHTO T 22, T 97, T 106
– BS 1610, BS 1881, EN ISO7500-1, EN 12390-3, EN 12390-4
FORNEY FLEXURAL TESTING MACHINES
Forney flexural beam testers are the most versatile machines in the industry. Test for beam flexure or strength in materials with failure below 30,000lbf. in the lab or the field.
- Manual, Automatic or Connected Control
- Backed by the best technical support team in the industry
- Ideal for testing concrete in highways and airport runways
- Mount to a desktop or bolt to the floor
- Test capable for: Modulus of Elasticity/Poisson’s Ratio and Tensile Splitting tests
- Ultra-rigid, welded steel frames that exceed industry standards
Connect Your Flexural Machine Interface with Smart CMT Software
Empower your machine technicians to get more done faster with minimal human error by connecting your machine interface with ForneyVault, CMT software available with a monthly or yearly subscription.
- Pre-test “Smart Checks” validate test parameters
- Test faster with automatic preload calculations
- Two-way integration with CMT software
- Positive Specimen identification with Bar Code Scanning
- Automate the management of test specimens
- SMS Alerts / Notifications based on test performance/results
DUAL FRAME ACCESSORY MODEL
Attach this flexural frame to any compression machine for an economical solution that covers several needs at once.
LABORATORY FLEXURAL MACHINE
Convenient controls at working height, with additional stability and versatile center- or third- point loading.
HAVE A SPECIAL TESTING CHALLENGE?
LET US HELP.
AUTOMATE YOUR TESTING MACHINE
Bring truly automated testing to your lab or field environment with a Forney VFD testing machine. Accuracy, repeatability, and true automatic operations – Forney’s Automatic System carefully controls the test protocol to ensure your testing compliance.
Get the Latest from Forney In your inbox
Enter your email below to subscribe for updated news on Forney’s construction materials testing solutions.