COMPRESSION TESTING MACHINES
CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL TESTING
Test concrete cylinders, cubes, blocks and prisms with ultimate precision and control.
Test cylinders, cubes, beams, blocks, prisms and bulk fines with ultimate precision and control.
Test hydraulic cement, down hole cement, mortar, grout, concrete, self-consolidating concrete, CLSM, flowable fill, proppant, ceramics, metals, and plastics.
– ASTM C39, C78, C140, C293, C109, C469, C496, C1019, C1314, C1609, D7012, A370, A1061, F606, E290, E4
– AASHTO T 22, T 97, T 106
– ISO 13503-2
– API RP 56
– BS 1610, BS 1881, EN ISO7500-1, EN 12390-3, EN 12390-4, EN 772-1
FORNEY COMPRESSION TESTING MACHINES
Forney compression machines provide uncompromising durability, performance and productivity for use in the lab and the field.
- Manual, Automatic or Connected Control
- Backed by the best technical support team in the industry
- Lexan safety doors for optimal test viewing
- Ultra-rigid, welded steel frames that exceed industry requirements
- Test capable for: Modulus of Elasticity/Poisson’s Ratio, Proppant Crush Resistance, and Tensile Splitting tests
- 24-month warranty on all frame components and 12-month warranty on electronics and hydraulics
Connect Your Compression Machine Interface with Smart CMT Software
- Pre-test “Smart Checks” validate test parameters
- Test faster with automatic preload calculations
- Two-way integration with CMT software
- Positive Specimen identification with Bar Code Scanning
- Automate the management of test specimens
- SMS Alerts / Notifications based on test performance/results
F SERIES STANDARD COMPRESSION MACHINES
Versatile, durable and dependable testing machines with time-tested design and performance.
FHS SERIES COMPRESSION MACHINES
For demanding testing environments – High Stiffness machines are 3X to 4X more rigid than conventional frames. Fully enclosed test chamber for maximum debris and dust control.
INTERNATIONAL METRIC COMPRESSION TESTING MACHINES
Metric Compression Testing machines are built to exacting specifications with rigid welded steel KN frames. Available from 150KN to 5000KN. Select from multiple languages for the control unit user interface.
HIGH CAPACITY COMPRESSION MACHINES
This series is specifically designed for larger specimens and/or high-strength materials. Available in two frame types with the highest rigidity to minimize frame elongation influence.
HAVE A QUESTIONS?
WE CAN HELP.
AUTOMATE YOUR TESTING MACHINE
Bring truly automated testing to your lab or field environment with a Forney VFD testing machine. Accuracy, repeatability, and true automatic operations – Forney’s Automatic System carefully controls the test protocol to ensure your testing compliance.
Get the Latest from Forney In your inbox
Enter your email below to subscribe for updated news on Forney’s construction materials testing solutions.