CONNECTED CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS TESTING MACHINES
A Connected CMT Machine offers all the benefits of Automatic plus a two-way integration with construction materials testing software, resulting in 99.9%+ fewer manual errors, 66%+ increase in productivity, and 100% unalterable, unquestionable data.
FORNEY CONNECTED MACHINES
Get the quality, precision and dependability you know and love in Forney testing machines, now with Connected controls.
High-strength concrete testing
Versatile beam testing
Universal testing for a wide range of specimens
NATIVE TWO-WAY INTEGRATION WITH CMT SOFTWARE
A Connected CMT Machine natively integrates with CMT software, providing powerful benefits before and after the lab strength test occurs.
Before Strength Testing
- Positive specimen identification via barcode scan
- Pre-test “Smart Checks” based on preloaded sample and specimen data to validate sample date, sample size and type, and expected strength
- Validate specimen geometry
- Calculate preload settings based on expected strength
After Strength Testing
- Detailed XY plot data for every test performed
- Data automatically transferred to LIMS package, QC systems, or other software
- Alerts to warn calibration expiration
- Notifications about correction factors, individual low breaks, and excessive variance
- Intelligent workflows for detailed reporting and approvals
GET A CONNECTED MACHINE
LEARN MORE ABOUT CONNECTED
CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS TESTING MACHINES
WHAT IS A CONNECTED CMT MACHINE?
3 REASONS WHY YOU NEED MORE THAN JUST AN AUTOMATIC MACHINE
3 BENEFITS OF CMT SOFTWARE FOR MACHINE USERS
Get the Latest from Forney In your inbox
Enter your email below to subscribe for updated news on Forney’s construction materials testing solutions.