UNIVERSAL TESTING MACHINES
Measure and control via a variety of axes and vector types—force, pressure, stress, strain and low-range force with one universal machine.
Test cylinders, cubes, beams, blocks, prisms, rebar, screws, bolts, wire and coupons with ultimate precision and control.
Test hydraulic cement, mortar, grout, concrete, self-consolidating concrete, ceramics, metals and plastics.
– ASTM C39, C78, C293, C109, C469, C496, C1019, D7012, A370, A1061, F606, E290, E4
– AASHTO T 22, T 97, T 106
– BS 1610, BS 1881, EN ISO7500-1, EN 12390-3, EN 12390-4
FORNEY UNIVERSAL TESTING MACHINES
Forney universal testing machines allow you to test a wide array of specimens with a capacity of 20,000 – 850,000lbf. in tension or 30,000 – 1,500,000lbf. in compression.
- Manual, Automatic, Closed Loop or Connected Control
- Backed by the best technical support team in the industry
- Extra rigid frame that exceeds ASTM and ACI specifications
- Test cementitious and metallic materials like briquettes, cubes, cylinders, rebar, rebar with joints or T-Caps, and bolts, as well as other non-cementitious and non-metallic materials
- Test in tension or compression
- Test capable for: Modulus of Elasticity/Poisson’s Ratio, Proppant Crush Resistance, and Tensile Splitting tests
- Measure force, displacement, velocity and strain.
Connect Your Universal Machine Interface with Smart CMT Software
Empower your machine technicians to get more done faster with minimal human error by connecting your machine interface with ForneyVault, CMT software available with a monthly or yearly subscription.
- Pre-test “Smart Checks” validate test parameters
- Test faster with automatic preload calculations
- Two-way integration with CMT software
- Positive Specimen identification with Bar Code Scanning
- Automate the management of test specimens
- SMS Alerts / Notifications based on test performance/results
HAVE A SPECIAL TESTING CHALLENGE?
LET US HELP.
AUTOMATE YOUR TESTING MACHINE
Bring truly automated testing to your lab or field environment with a Forney VFD testing machine. Accuracy, repeatability, and true automatic operations – Forney’s Automatic System carefully controls the test protocol to ensure your testing compliance.
Get the Latest from Forney In your inbox
Enter your email below to subscribe for updated news on Forney’s construction materials testing solutions.