- Shipping & Delivery
Items shipped from stock will generally ship the same or next day. If an item is back-ordered, we will advise you immediately and give approximate shipping date. Generally, small packages will ship via UPS or FedEx Ground. Shipments may also be transported by motor carrier or by air. If you have special requirements, just notify Customer Support. Domestic shipments will be packed at no additional cost. International shipments may require special packing, the cost of which is billable to the customer.
- Privacy & Security
When you order merchandise from us, you are required to provide certain personal information to us to allow us to process your order, start providing you with the merchandise you order from us, and to administer and service your account and provide ongoing technical support. The information you provide us and that we maintain in our customer account records ranges from basic contract information, to credit card and other payment information. The on-line forms you use to order merchandise includes most of the personal information gathered by our site. You must provide all of the information we request from you when purchasing our services unless otherwise noted on the relevant form. When you purchase our services, you agree to provide and maintain accurate, complete and updated information.
After you have signed up for our services, we may be in communication with you about your account, or any other matter relating to those services. Those communications are essential to our relationship with you and to our ability to provide you with quality services that are responsive to your needs. As a result, we may maintain information about our communications with you for future use.Our Disclosure of Your Information
We never use your information for internal secondary uses (i.e. uses that do not directly relate to your ordering or ongoing use of our services), or share your information with any third parties, other than FORNEY. We will always provide you an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit any secondary use of your information or the disclosure of your information to third parties. We will never willfully sell, lease, or rent any personally identifiable information about you or your business to any third party.
In order to maximize protection of your information, we use state-of-the-art technology to protect your data from improper use or disclosure, unauthorized access, misuse, or alteration by unauthorized third parties. Currently, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol to protect your data and secure your transactions. SSL encrypts all your personal information, including your credit card number, name, and address, as it is transmitted over the Internet. Of course, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure, and we do not warrant that your information will be absolutely secure. Any transmission of data on or through the use of our services is at your own risk. All of our employees and contractors who have access to, and are associated with the processing of your information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.Corrections and Changes
You have the ability to correct or change certain information in our records, such as your address and contact information. You may change this information at any time and as often as necessary. If you need assistance or have questions about correcting information, you can contact us via phone at 800 367 6397.General
- Returns & Replacements
All new merchandise is shipped in perfect condition and is packed to withstand normal shipping risks. It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect the shipment before accepting delivery. The shipment can be refused or the carrier can note the damage on the delivery receipt and sign it before delivery is accepted. Keep all original packing until the carrier inspects the damage. If damage is found after the shipment is unpacked, then have the carrier come at once to inspect the damage and supply the necessary forms to file a damage claim. Concealed damage must be reported to the delivering carrier within 15 days. FORNEY will help you through this process, but please note that once delivery is accepted, the customer has specific responsibilities for reporting damages and filing a claim. Failure to request a damage inspection or file a claim while the equipment is in your possession may result in your loss.
Please contact FORNEY Customer Support to obtain a "Return Authorization Number" before returning any product and please show this number on the outside of the package. Items must be in new (unused), re-saleable condition. Returned items will be subject to a restocking fee of 20%. The customer is responsible for all transportation expenses. Returns sent collect or COD will not be accepted. Call FORNEY Customer Support for advice on how to repackage returns. Damages caused by improper repackaging are the customer’s responsibility. Credit will be issued after receipt and inspection. Unfortunately, made-to-order or special purchase items cannot be returned.
- Phone FORNEY East: 800 367 6397
8:00 - 5:00 Eastern Standard Time
- Phone FORNEY West: 800 216 7606
8:00 - 4:00 Mountain Time
- Fax: 866 836 7639
- Email: Sales@FORNEYonline.com
- Web: www.FORNEYonline.com
For your convenience, FORNEY offers several purchase options to meet your fiscal requirements:Direct Buy
- Phone FORNEY East: 800 367 6397
- Customers with approved credit can use Purchase Orders. FORNEY also accepts Mastercard, Visa and American Express. Contact Accounting at 800 367 6397 or 724 346 7400 for a credit application form.
- Sales Team
- Across the USA and throughout the world, the FORNEY Sales network provides product and service information and purchasing help face-to-face. To find the sales person for your area, phone 800 367 6397 or 724 346 7400.
- FORNEY's website www.FORNEYonline.com offers online purchasing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Preferred for many long-term capital equipment investments. Especially useful for start-up firms with fixed capital budgets and for mature companies wishing to finance growth internally. Leasing offers creative ways to minimize annual payments and leverage possible tax advantages. Phone 800 367 6397 for application details.
- Terms and Conditions of Sale
Prices change frequently. Promotional pricing is valid only for the period stated in the relevant promotion. For current prices on all FORNEY products contact the factory based Sales Dept at 800 367 6397 or visit www.FORNEYonline.com.
To offset the cost of processing small orders, we have a minimum order charge of $50.00 (excluding shipping charges). This minimum does not apply to repair parts. Website details and catalog illustrations and specifications are based on the latest information available at the time of publication. We reserve the right to change, improve, delete and/or add models and to correct printing errors without notice. All prices are FOB shipping point unless otherwise specified on your quotation or order.Terms
Company terms are net 30 days, FOB shipping point to all customers with established credit. Credit card and COD orders are also welcome. International shipments are payable in US dollars, by wire transfer, by confirmed irrevocable Letter of Credit payable at site.1. Definitions: As used in these Terms and Conditions, "Machinery" means any equipment, material, product, motor, article or item quoted or sold by or through Forney and/or listed on any document attached hereto or prepared in connection herewith. "Forney" means Forney, its affiliates and any entity for whom Forney acts as agent in connection with the sale of Machinery. "Purchaser" means all persons and entities acquiring Machinery from or through Forney.
- 2. Offer and Acceptance: These Terms and Conditions constitute an offer to sell Machinery and/or services which may be accepted only in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and without modification, addition, deletion or alteration. In the event that any correspondence, form documents (e.g., purchase order or acknowledgment forms) or sale terms submitted by or on behalf of Purchaser contain terms in addition to or different from those set forth herein, those additional or different terms are hereby rejected. Forney’s willingness to contract with Purchaser is expressly conditioned on Purchaser’s acceptance of the terms set forth below, which shall be deemed to constitute a counter-offer to any conflicting terms submitted by Purchaser.
- 3. Duration of Offer: Any quotations or offers extended by Forney are subject to immediate acceptance and prior sale. Forney reserves the right to withdraw, change or alter any quotation or offer submitted by it at any time prior to written acceptance.
- 4. Delivery and Delay: The shipping date or dates that may be set forth in any correspondence or document from Forney are approximate only and Forney shall not be liable for failure to deliver, delay in delivery or any other hindrance of performance occasioned by causes beyond Forney’s control including, without limitation, strikes, labor shortages, labor stoppages, lockouts or other labor troubles, material shortages, fires, riots, floods, embargoes, war or other outbreak of hostilities, acts of God, inability to obtain shipping space, machinery breakdown, delays of carriers or suppliers, governmental acts and regulations and actions by Purchaser. In the event of such delay or hindrance, Forney shall be entitled to an extension of time commensurate with the delay or hindrance. Unless expressly agreed to the contrary by Forney in writing, all sales of Machinery by Forney are made "as is, where is" and shipped F.O.B. point of shipment; all risks of loss or damage in transit shall be borne exclusively by Purchaser; and all deliveries of Machinery to a common carrier or licensed trucker shall constitute delivery to Purchaser. Unless expressly agreed to the contrary by Forney in writing, Purchaser shall be solely and exclusively responsible for all costs and risks of loss or damage associated with the loading, shipment, transport, unloading, assembly and installation of all Machinery acquired from Forney. FORNEY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ATTRIBUTABLE TO DELAYED SHIPMENT OR LATE DELIVERY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RELATING THERETO.
- 5. Cancellation by Purchaser: Upon cancellation by Purchaser of all or any part of a Purchase Order or other commitment to purchase from Forney, liquidated damages shall be payable by Purchaser as follows: Full cost to Forney of (i) all amounts expended or committed by Forney to acquire the Machinery ordered by Purchaser and to assemble the Machinery for shipment; (ii) all work in process relating to Purchaser’s order; (iii) all equipment costs incurred by Forney in connection with Purchaser’s order, including commitments made for the use of such equipment; (iv) all engineering, travel and rental costs incurred as a result of Purchaser’s order; and (v) an amount equal to 30% of the aggregate of (i), (ii), (iii) and (iv) above for administrative overhead.
- 6. Transportation and Insurance Charges: Except as may be specifically agreed to in writing by Forney, Forney shall not be responsible for freight, transportation, insurance, shipping, storage, handling, demurrage or similar charges. If such charges are by the terms of any quotation or offer extended by Forney included in the price of the Machinery, any increase in the applicable rates which becomes effective after the date of Forney’s quotation or order shall be to the account of Purchaser.
- 7. Taxes and Permits: All sales, excise, gross receipts, value added or similar taxes, whether presently in force or hereafter enacted, shall be deemed extra charges and Purchaser agrees to pay the same at applicable rates. All licenses and permits, whether federal, state, local or those of a foreign government shall be obtained by Purchaser at Purchaser's expense. Purchaser shall be solely and exclusively responsible for all trade tariffs, import/export permits, charges and taxes, customs duties, stamp duties, registration fees, clearances and other consents arising from or connected with the purchase of any Machinery being acquired from Forney.
- 8. Spare Parts: Spare parts are not included in any quotation or offer of Forney unless expressly provided for in writing. At the request of Purchaser, spare parts shall be quoted separately, if available to Forney.
- 9. Change Orders: In the event that Purchaser desires to alter any Purchase Order previously submitted, Purchaser shall submit to Forney a written change order which shall become effective only upon written acceptance by an authorized officer of Forney.
- 10. Modifications: No modifications to these Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless agreed to in writing by an authorized officer of Forney. Any attempt to modify these Terms and Conditions by an instrument or form not executed by an authorized officer of Forney shall be ineffective.
- 11. Governing Law: The transaction between Forney and Purchaser contemplated by any quotation or Purchase Order shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. All matters dealt with by any quotation or Purchase Order to which Forney is a party shall be governed by the Uniform Commercial Code, as in force in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania on the effective date of the acceptance of the quotation or Purchase Order by Purchaser. In no event shall provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods apply to or govern the provisions of any agreement involving the sale of Machinery by Forney.