Now visit us at the all new Forneyvault.com!
With ForneyVault™ your clients SEE the testing process.
ForneyVault™ is a unique, unparalleled system in material testing providing clients transparency in the testing process. ForneyVault™ securely gathers material testing data in an unalterable, auditable format. Each test is protected and data is organized in a structured database according to unique GUID codes. Clients can be sure that their testing was done and done properly. Accurately and efficiently, it insures compliance with material testing standards and secures the results via reporting that can be traced and audited.
ForneyVault™ SAVES you money.
ForneyVault™ is a subscription cloud database that manages the lifecycle of material testing by:
- Automating collection and storage of construction materials specimen, test, and equipment data
- Greatly increasing laboratory productivity — saving labor and time
- Improving accuracy and reliability of testing efforts through superior machinery management
- Ensuring transparency for all stakeholders
- Facilitating real-time integration of test data into the user's business system
- Providing access, via a secure website, or alternatively, via the user's Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
ForneyVault™ subscribers ALSO enjoy:
- Unlimited, online and telephonic technical support, including post warranty support for Forney machines and devices integrated into ForneyVault™ at no additional cost.
- The benefits of a broad user eco-system, with regular software updates pushed through to your lab equipment.
- Continual development, helping to future proof your lab against obsolescence.
ForneyVault™ is our latest innovative solution for the construction materials testing industry and is destined to forever change the way you get your lab work done.Contact us to learn more Frequently Asked Questions
How does it Improve Lab Management?
- Machines isolated from management systems
- Mistakes multiply as data is transferred from machine to paper to data entry
- Test results are recorded in flat or unstructured files
- Sample and specimen data, as well as test protocols, must be manually set up
- Manual tracking of specimen sets
- Workflow and results managed with paper and pencil
- Stand-alone technology ages out
- Integrates machines and labs with management systems
- Moves data between input and output destinations automatically — with no manipulation
- Records results in structured databases according to globally unique identifier (GUI D)
- Pre-loads sample and specimen data, as well as test protocols
- Pre-groups sets, specimens, and results by project/location/sample
- Web-based lab management and data access
- Future proofed with continually updated software
Use ForneyVault™ to improve the performance of existing machines and make the data they generate more accessible.
- Available for Forney VFD Series Automatic Machines
- Also available for manual machines equipped with ForneyLink™ Digital Readout
- Synchronized machine and cloud databases
- User experience:
- Sample data at machine prior to test
- No more clipboard and pencil after the test
Integrate machines and testing facilities with one another, pushing and pulling data between locations and providing access to data points on an as-needed basis.
- Machines across multiple locations sync with the same cloud
- Automatically import/export rich test data to/from any networked location
- Data is stored in secure environment
- Your ForneyVault™ holds data for all your machines — and no one else's
- No commingling of data between multiple end-users
- Rich data adapted for varying requirements
ForneyVault™ database provides structure for your lab's testing, analytics, access, and security needs.
- Machine and cloud share database structure. Machine database remains small, while cloud database grows.
- Results and sample data can be filtered by lab, technician, project, test type, etc.
- If machine is offline, testing can continue
- For remote locations, smartphone hotspot can be used for intermittent sync.
- Security in isolation — more secure than mass databases
- Simple user administration
The ForneyVault™ Web Interface provides full functionality to create and manage testing projects via any convenient device.
A ForneyVault™ subscription includes an application program interface (API) to allow your Laboratory Management Information System (LIMS) to integrate laboratory management with your business systems.